I know that this has been a trending rant among students who are taking up summer classes, but I still can’t help myself from venting about this. Summer is such a huge bummer! I didn’t imagine summer classes would be this bad. I expected that it would be fun and not that stressful, but then again, my expectations failed me.
I would like to tell you about how my summer is so far in sentences, but I think that it’s not gonna make so much sense since it will just be full of i-hate-summer-so-much and fuck-my-life-right-now expressions. So here’s what happened/happening in bullets:
- THE HEAT IN MANILA IS CRUEL.
- My family went to Palawan. WITHOUT ME.
- I’m alone at my dorm. MARGARITA MAKI, PLEASE?
- My PE’s basketball. I kept thinking “Ano ba ‘tong pinasok ko? T_T”
- I can’t meet with my friends from Cavite and even my friends here in MNL.
- The subjects are all the same everyday. 8AM-5PM. BORING.
- My new seatmates are not talkative. ENOUGH SAID.
- We have quizzes, homeworks and return demos. EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- And, Rebecca’s going back to Korea on the 28th. For good. T__T
How I wish that everything will just go by fast. I’m sick of this everyday routine. Ugh, please don’t make me officially hate Summer 2012.
Tagged as: blog. summer2k12. rant.